A 4L60E transmission is a great transmission for those who are looking for a reliable and affordable option. The 4L60E is a four-speed automatic transmission that was first introduced in 1992. It is a popular transmission for both street and racing applications.
The 4L60E has undergone some changes over the years, but the basic design remains the same. The 4L60E is a great transmission for those who are looking for a reliable and affordable option. The 4L60E is a four-speed automatic transmission that was first introduced in 1992.
It is a popular transmission for both street and racing applications. The 4L60E has undergone some changes over the years, but the basic design remains the same.
Top 6 4L60E Transmission Comparison Chart
|1||ATSG 4L60E Transmission Repair Manual (GM THM for Sale New or Used 4L60e Valve Body – Repair Shops Can Save On Rebuild Costs)||4.62||Buy on Amazon|
|2||ATSG 4L60E /4L65E Update Handbook GM THM Transmission Update Repair Manual (4L60E Transmission Rebuild Kit – 4L60E Shift Kit 4L60E Valve Body – Best Repair Book Available!)||4.62||Buy on Amazon|
|3||4L60E Shift Solenoid Transmission Filter Gasket kit A B Fit for Buick Cadillac Chevy GMC Replace # 24230298 24208576||4.58||Buy on Amazon|
|4||4L60E Transmission Rebuild Kit Heavy Duty Master Kit with 3-4 Power-pack||4.65||Buy on Amazon|
|5||GM 4L60E 4L60-E Transmission Rebuild Kit Heavy Duty HEG LS Kit Stage 3 w/3-4 PowerPack 1997-2003||4.65||Buy on Amazon|
|6||JSDAN 4L60E 6 AN x 1/4NPS Transmission Cooler Adapter Fittings-TH350 TH400 Aluminum 551114 (Pack Of 2)||4.57||Buy on Amazon|
What Need to See Before Buying a 4L60E Transmission
There are a few things you should consider before buying a 4L60E transmission. First, you should determine the model year of the transmission. The 4L60E was first introduced in 1992, so any transmission model year 1992 or newer should be fine.
You should also consider the vehicle application the transmission will be going into. The 4L60E is a popular transmission for GM vehicles, so if you are looking for a transmission for a GM vehicle, the 4L60E would be a good choice. You should also make sure that the transmission you are considering is compatible with the engine in your vehicle.
The 4L60E is a popular transmission for GM vehicles, so if you are looking for a transmission for a GM vehicle, the 4L60E would be a good choice.
Top Rated 4L60E Transmission Overview
1. ATSG 4L60E Transmission Repair Manual (GM THM
If you’re looking for the highest quality charts available in the automatic transmission industry, you need to check out ATSG’s charts. Our step-by-step process will help you along the way, and our charts are essential for any 4L60-E rebuild. Plus, our research, writing, and illustration skills are all in-house, so you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible information.
Things We Like:
- -High quality charts available in the automatic transmission industry
- -Step by step process to help you along the way
- -Must have for any 4L60-E rebuild
- -ATSG researches, writes, illustrates and produces all of our tech manuals in house
- -We are the ones to write, illustrate, and breakdown the 4L60-E like we do
2. ATSG 4L60E /4L65E Update Handbook GM THM
If your 4L60E or 4L65E transmission needs to be repaired, overhauled or rebuilt, using high quality charts and diagrams is essential. This guide will provide the necessary information to identify and locate the valve body, electrical diagrams, wiring harness locations, and assembly, dis-assembly, diagnosis, and troubleshooting procedures. Electronic controls and operation will also be covered in depth.
Things We Like:
- -High quality charts available for 4L60E / 4L65E transmissions
- -Valve body identification, electrical diagrams, wiring harness locations
- -Assembly, dis-assembly, diagnosis, troubleshooting, electronic controls & operation
- -Very detailed explanation for easy repair
3. 4L60E Shift Solenoid Transmission Filter Gasket kit
This kit will fit the 2005-2007 Buick Rainier, 1999-2006 Cadillac Escalade, 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV, and 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT. It includes two shift solenoids, a transmission filter, and a pan gasket.
Things We Like:
- -high quality plastic and metal material
- -ensure high performance
- -2 year manufacturer type warranty
4. 4L60E Transmission Rebuild Kit Heavy Duty Master
If you have a 1997-2003 GM 4L60E transmission, and you’re looking to rebuild it, you should definitely consider purchasing a custom kit from World Wide Parts Outlet. Not only will you be getting the highest quality parts available, but you’ll also be getting the Alto 3-4 Power Pack, which increases the stock 3-4 clutch stack’s holding capacity and durability by 30%. If you have a deep pan unit, you’ll need to ensure that you set your 3-4 gap to .
025-.040 in order to use the Alto 3-4 Power Pack correctly.
Things We Like:
- -Only ALTO authorized distributor of this custom kit
- -For Rebuilds of 1997-2003 GM 4L60E transmissions
- -All HEG Frictions NOT Stock Tan materiel “True Heavy Duty Plates” Custom Friction Steel Module
- -Includes The Alto 3-4 Power Pack “increases the stock 3-4 clutch stack” to 30% greater holding capacity & durability
- -For Deep pan Units Only “If you have shallow pan filter or Corvette Pan filter will
5. GM 4L60E 4L60-E Transmission Rebuild Kit Heavy
If you’re looking for a transmission rebuild kit that will provide you with a high level of reliability and durability, then you should consider purchasing the GM 4L60E 4L60-E kit. This kit is engineered from high-quality materials and is designed to improve reliability and durability. Additionally, the installation process is easy to follow, and the related installation video can be found online.
Things We Like:
- -High quality materials
- -Easy to install
- -Engineered from high-quality materials
- -Recommended to search related installation video on the internet
6. JSDAN 4L60E 6 AN x 1/4NPS Transmission
The product you are looking at is a 6 x 1/4 NPS transmission cooler fitting. These fittings are specifically for use with GM 4L60E transmissions. The measurements you will find in the picture are the size and weight of the fitting.
Included with this fitting is a 100% satisfaction guarantee from the seller. If there are any issues with the shipping or the product, please feel free to contact the seller for assistance. Finally, if you have any questions about this product or about anything automotive related, please feel free to contact the seller for assistance.
Things We Like:
- -6 x 1/4 NPS is the correct thread size for most of the GM 4L60E transmissions.
- -Measure: You can find the size and weight information in the picture.
- -Package Includes: 2 Short Transmission Cooler Fittings
- -100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We cherish our brand,focus on quality and customer services,each piece has been checked before shipping in good condition.
- -If it is impacted during shipping, pls return it
A Guide to Use 4L60E Transmission
in a car” If you have a car that came with a “4l60e transmission”, the process of using it is relatively simple. To begin, make sure that the car is in “Park” or “Drive” gear.
Next, shift the car into first gear, and then shift into second gear. Next, shift into reverse, and then finally into drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Clean A 4L60E Transmission?
There are several ways to clean a 4l60e transmission. One way is to use a solvent such as acetone or gasoline. The transmission can then be cleaned in a bucket of fluid. Another way is to use a pressure washer. The transmission can then be rinsed off and dried.
What Are Some Things To Remember When Using A 4L60E Transmission?
Some things to remember when using a 4l60e transmission include to keep the coolant level high, to keep the fluid clean, and to replace the filter regularly.
How Does 4L60E Transmission Work?
The 4l60e transmission is a six-speed automatic transmission found in many mid- to high-performance vehicles. It is based on the 4l60e platform and uses a continuously variable transmission.
The 4l60e transmission features a wide range of gear ratios that allow it to handle a variety of driving conditions and engine speeds. The transmission also features a lock-up torque converter that helps to ensure smooth shifts and accurate gear engagement.
How Do I Know If My 4L60E Transmission Has A Warranty?
If your 4l60e transmission has a warranty, it will typically be in the manufacturer’s literature or on the transmission itself. If the warranty has expired, you will need to contact the manufacturer to get a replacement.
Where To Buy The 4L60E Transmission Online?
There are a few places you can buy the 4l60e transmission online. One option is to find a dealership that sells transmissions, and ask if they have any in stock. Another option is to search for a transmission online, and look for a reputable dealer. Finally, you can find a transmission online and have it shipped to your home.
Overall, the best 4l60e transmission is the Nissan GTR. It offers great performance and is able to handle high-powered vehicles.