Are you looking for a battery for your Fuji XT3 camera? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the best battery for Fuji XT3 cameras, as well as providing a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right one for your needs.
The Fuji XT3 is a great camera, but like all cameras, it needs a good battery in order to function properly. There are a lot of different batteries on the market, so it can be tough to know which one is the best for your Fuji XT3.
However, don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll be discussing the best battery for Fuji XT3 cameras, as well as providing a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right one for your needs.
Comparison Chart Of Battery For Fuji Xt3
|1||Wasabi Power Battery (4-Pack) for Fujifilm NP-W126 & FinePix HS33EXR, HS50EXR, X-T100, X-T200, X100F, X100V, X-A10, X-E2S, X-E3, X-E4, X-Pro2, X-Pro3, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T30 II||4.89||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Wasabi Power NP-W126, NP-W126S Battery (2-Pack) Micro USB Dual Charger for Fuji X-T100, X-T200, X100F, X100V, X-S10, X-A5, X-A10, X-E4, X-Pro2, X-Pro3, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T30 II||4.89||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Kastar Dual LCD USB Charger and 3 Pack Battery for Fujifilm NP-W126 NP-W126s BC-W126 and Fuji HS30EXR HS33EXR HS35EXR HS50EXR X100F X-E1 X-E2 X-E2S X-E3 X-M1 X-T1 X-T2 X-T3 X-T10 X-T20 X-H1 Cameras||4.82||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Gonine NP-W126 Power Adapter CP-W126 Dummy Battery for Fujifilm XT3 XT30 XT2 Fuji XT1 X-T200 X-Pro2 X-Pro3 X-S10 X-E2 X-M1 X-A1 X-A2 X-T10 X-T20 HS50EXR HS35EXR Cameras.||4.82||Buy on Amazon|
|6||FirstPower NP-W126 NP-W126S Battery (2-Pack) and USB Dual Charger for Fujifilm X100V, X100F, X-A5, X-A10, X-E4, X-Pro2, X-Pro3, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T30 II, X-T100, X-T200 FinePix||4.89||Buy on Amazon|
6 Best Battery For Fuji Xt3 List
1. Wasabi Power Battery (4-Pack) for Fujifilm NP-W126
The Fujifilm NP-W126s are compatible with Wasabi Power’s premium grade-A cells rated at 7.2V and 1400mAh, giving you longer run-time and battery life.
The batteries also work with Fujifilm’s original charger. All items include a 3-year manufacturer warranty from Wasabi Power and 100% US based customer support.
Things We Like:
- -Compatibility with Fujifilm cameras
- -Premium Grade-A cells
- -Longer run-time and battery life
- -Includes 4 batteries
- -USA warranty Cons:
2. Wasabi Power NP-W126, NP-W126S Battery (2-Pack) Micro
Fujifilm NP-W126, NP-W126S batteries are compatible with the following Fujifilm cameras: HS30EXR, HS33EXR, HS35EXR, HS50EXR, X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A7, X-A10, X-E1, X-E2, X-E2S, X-E3, X-E4, X-H1, X-M1, X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-Pro3, X-S10, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T30 II, X-T100, X-T200, X100F, X100V. The battery and charger are compatible with Fujifilm original batteries and Fujifilm original charger.
The battery is rechargeable in a multitude of ways, including with the included wall, car, or powerbank charger. The battery has a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Things We Like:
- -Works with Fujifilm cameras that use NPW126, NPW126S batteries
- -Premium grade-A cells rated at 7.2V
- -Charges two batteries simultaneously from any USB source
- -Input 5V, 2100mA (recommended)
- -Outputs 500mA max (x2) / 700mA max (x1)
- -Batteries and charger work with Fujifilm original batteries and Fujifilm original charger
3. Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
The new NP-W126 battery is better than the NP-W126 in terms of heat management and can power the X-T2 for 30 minutes of 4K movie recording.
Things We Like:
- -Compatible with FUJIFILM X series cameras
- -Improved heat management
- -1260mAh(min.1200mAh), 8.7Wh, 7.2V
- -Recommended for X-T2 in conjunction with the Vertical Power Booster Grip to allow 30min of 4K movie recording
4. Kastar Dual LCD USB Charger and 3
This Kastar USB LCD Dual charger can charge two batteries at the same time. It also has an Intelligent LCD charger that displays charging status and battery capacity. The charger is also equipped with a Micro USB input, so you can charge it with any USB port.
Things We Like:
- – Dual charger can charge 2 batteries at the same time
- – New design easy to carry
- – Charger Input: 5V 2A; Output: 8.4V 600mA
- – Intelligent LCD charger displays charging status and battery capacity
- – Micro USB input, multiple charging option
- – Comes with a Micro USB cable
5. Gonine NP-W126 Power Adapter CP-W126 Dummy Battery
The CP-W126 fake battery can replacement the NP-W126 and NP-W126S Battery continuously charge for cameras. It also has anti-interference magnetic ring to avoid EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) / Short Circuit & Over Voltage & Current Protection.
Things We Like:
- -The CP-W126 fake battery can replacement the NP-W126 and NP-W126S Battery continuously charge for cameras.
- -Input:100~240Vac, 1.5A Max 50/60Hz, Output: DC 9V; ETL CE FCC ROHS safety certification Approved.
- -Anti-interference Magnetic Ring to avoid EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) / Short Circuit & Over Voltage & Current Protection / Low Fever / No Noise.
6. FirstPower NP-W126 NP-W126S Battery (2-Pack) and USB
The Quality Battery is a 7.4V/1600mAh premium lithium-ion battery with upgraded fully decoded chip. It is designed specifically for your Fujifilm digital camera and is a professional substitute for the original battery.
It is compatible with the Fujifilm X100f, X100V, X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A7, X-A10, X-A20, X-E1, X-E2, X-E2S, X-E3, X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-Pro3, X-T1, X-T2, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T30 II, X-T100, X-T200, X-H1, X-M1, FinePix HS30EXR, HS33EXR, HS35EXR, HS50EXR.
The Intelligent LED Charger is a built-in LED indicator that shows the charging status of each battery intuitively. RED light means charging, GREEN light means full charge or no battery inserted.
The charger can charge two batteries simultaneously, effectively saving charging time. The charger is capable of being powered up by any USB 5V output, like a laptop, car adapter, power bank, etc. This gives you more options than a standard battery charger.
The charger has been tested and validated by the manufacturer to match the specifications of the OEM product. It features multiple protection features, such as short-circuit, over-charge, over-voltage, over-current, and high-temperature protection.
Things We Like:
- -Premium quality battery
- -Compatible with a variety of Fujifilm digital cameras
- -LED charger shows charging status
- -Flexible charging
Battery For Fuji Xt3 Buying Guide
The capacity and voltage of the battery, the compatibility with the Fuji XT3, and the reviews from other customers.
Benefits of Using Battery For Fuji Xt3
Assuming you would like tips on how to get the most out of your Fuji XT3 battery:
1. Avoid extreme temperatures – keep your battery between 32 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit if possible.
2. Store it in a cool, dry place when not in use.
3. Try to keep it at around 50% charged – too much or too little charge can reduce its lifespan.
4. Use the official Fuji charger for optimal charging.
5. Clean the battery terminals with a soft cloth occasionally to keep them free of dirt and debris.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Battery For Fuji Xt3 Worth For The Money?
Depends on how often you’ll use it and how much you’re willing to spend. I’ve had good experiences with the Fuji x-series cameras and the batteries are usually pretty reliable.
What Are The Different Types Of Battery For Fuji Xt3?
There are three types of batteries for the Fuji XT3 camera: the LP-E6, the NP-W126, and the NP-W126S. The LP-E6 is a lithium-ion battery that provides up to 480 shots per charge, the NP-W126 is a nickel-cadmium battery that provides up to 320 shots per charge, and the NP-W126S is a silver-ion battery that provides up to 560 shots per charge.
What Makes A Perfect Battery For Fuji Xt3?
A perfect battery for the Fuji xt3 is one that is lightweight, has a long battery life, and charges quickly.
How Does Battery For Fuji Xt3 Work?
The battery in the Fuji xt3 is a lithium ion battery. The battery works by using an electric current to power the camera.
Why Choose This Type Of Battery For Fuji Xt3?
This type of battery is a very good choice for the Fuji xt3 camera because it has a long battery life and it is a high capacity battery.
The best battery for the Fuji XT3 is the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ200. It has a good battery life and is also lightweight, making it easy to carry around.