Most people who are into shooting know the importance of a good bullet puller. A bullet puller is a tool that helps to remove bullets from spent brass casings so that the brass can be reloaded.
There are many different types and brands of bullet pullers on the market, so how do you know which one is the best? That’s where “Best Bullet Puller Reviews” comes in. We provide in-depth, unbiased reviews of the best bullet pullers on the market, so you can make an informed decision on which one is right for you.
Top 6 Bullet Puller Comparison Chart
|1||Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Impact Bullet Puller – Stuck Case Remover for Ammo Reloading with Interchangeable Collets||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|2||RCBS 9440 Bullet Puller Without Collet||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Hornady Cam Lock Bullet Puller 050095 – Reloading Equipment to Quickly Pull Bullets with Your Press – Save Your Bullets, Brass, & Powder for Future Loading – Uses Standard Collets (Sold Separately)||4.85||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller Multiple, 1 Pack||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Frankford Arsenal Pile Driver Bullet Puller with Easy Pull Handle and Component Catch Tray for Reloading||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Impact Bullet Puller with 3 Different Expandable Collets (Pack of 1 Set)||4.36||Buy on Amazon|
Top Rated Bullet Puller Overview
1. Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Impact Bullet Puller –
This reloading press is perfect for people who want to reload bullets for a variety of different calibers. It comes with three different sized collets so that you can reload bullets for almost any caliber.
It also has an easy to use hammer that separates the bullet from the brass. The reloading press is made of lightweight aluminum and heavy-duty plastic, and is compatable with rimfire cartridges.
Things We Like:
- -Can pull bullets from a variety of calibers
- -Lightweight and durable
- -Includes collets and o-rings
2. RCBS 9440 Bullet Puller Without Collet
Looking for a bullet puller that is easy to use and won’t damage your bullets? Look no further than the collet bullet puller! This device is made from steel and is designed to easily pull bullets from cases. It comes standard with a 7/8″-14 thread, so you can use it with most firearms.
Things We Like:
- – Easy to use and doesn’t damage bullet jackets
- – Standard 7/8″-14 thread
- – Comes with no collets
3. Hornady Cam Lock Bullet Puller 050095 –
This Hornady Cam Lock Bullet Puller is a great tool for reloaders. It is designed to mount to any press with standard 7/8 -14-inch threads, and it uses Hornady Collet Only (sold separately).
It is not for use with cast bullets. This puller is quick and easy to use, and it has thirteen different collets that will pull most any bullet, from 17 caliber through 458 caliber.
Things We Like:
- -Fast and easy to use
- -Intended for rifle cartridges only
- -Caliber size specific collets
- -Four main components
4. Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller Multiple, 1
The Stripper-EZ is the safest and simplest way to safely strip loaded rounds in seconds. This unique head design allows you to use it on calibers from the tiny 5.7 x 28FN to the largest magnums. The ergonomic molded handle is comfortable and sure grip, while the trap components with just a few hits.
Things We Like:
- -Strips unloaded rounds in seconds
- -Prevents damage to bullet or case
- -Head design that allows Use on calibers from Tiny 5.7 x 28FN to the largest magnums
- -Ergonomic molded handle for comfort and sure grip
- -Traps components with just a few hits
- -Ergonomic molded handle with rubber insert for comfort and sure grip
5. Frankford Arsenal Pile Driver Bullet Puller with
The Lever Gun Bullet Puller is a convenient and reliable tool for bullet removal. The lever design uses inertia force to pull bullets with ease, reducing the damaging effects of traditional bullet pulling methods. The standard and magnum carrier assemblies are available separately, and both hold up to.
30-06 cartridges. The lever gun is also versatile, mounting to your workbench or wall for easy use. The integrated safety feature prevents the mechanism from being engaged without the carrier fully locked in place, ensuring your firearm is safe while in use.
Things We Like:
- -The Lever design uses inertia force to pull bullets with ease, proving less damaging than traditional bullet pulling methods
- -Standard carrier assembly holds up to .30-06 cartridges, magnum carrier assembly sold separately
- -A barbed fitting is included and preinstalled so you can attach a tube and have all of your bullets, casings, and powder transferred to a bucket for large batches of bullet pulling. The barb needs to be removed before using the small tray to collect components for easy cleanup
6. Impact Bullet Puller with 3 Different Expandable
Collects: – 22 Hornet – 30-06 Springfield – 45-70 Government O-Rings: – .22 Caliber – .30 Caliber – .45 Caliber Instructions For Use:
1. Place the o-ring on the end of the metal shaft.
2. Insert the metal shaft into the opening on the collect.
3. Screw the metal shaft onto the o-ring.
Things We Like:
- -Works with almost every caliber
- -Material: Polycarbonate Impact Style Body with a Solid Metal Shaft
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Right Bullet Puller
There are a few things you should consider before purchasing a bullet puller:
1. What type of bullets will you be pulling? There are different types of bullet pullers for different types of bullets. Make sure you get the right one for the job.
2. What is your budget? Bullet pullers can range in price from a few dollars to over a hundred. Set a budget before you start shopping.
3. Do you need a portable bullet puller? Some bullet pullers are designed to be portable so you can take them with you to the range. Others are meant to stay put in your workbench.
4. Read reviews. Before you purchase a bullet puller, read reviews to see what other users have to say about it.
A Guide to Use Bullet Puller
A bullet puller is a tool that helps to remove bullets from cartridges. There are many different types of bullet pullers, but most operate in a similar fashion. To use a bullet puller, first ensure that the device is compatible with the caliber of the bullet you wish to remove.
Next, place the cartridge in the bullet puller and secure it in place. Finally, operate the bullet puller according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes A Perfect Bullet Puller?
A perfect bullet puller is one that is sturdy, has a smooth surface, and is easy to grip. It should also have a wide base to accommodate a variety of bullet sizes.
What Are Some Things To Remember When Using A Bullet Puller?
– To avoid injury, always use a bullet puller with caution and respect for the firearm. – Make sure the bullet puller is properly cleaned and lubricated before use. – Make sure the firearm is unloaded before starting the process. – Always wear safety glasses and a face shield when using a bullet puller.
How Much Should I Spend On A Bullet Puller?
The amount you should spend on a bullet puller typically depends on the size of the gun and the type of ammunition you use. For firearms with larger cartridges, you’ll need a more powerful bullet puller. For firearms using smaller cartridges, a less powerful bullet puller may be sufficient.
How To Clean A Bullet Puller?
To clean a bullet puller, first remove any powder residue with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol. Next, use a toothbrush to scrub the bullet puller gently in a circular motion. Finally, dry the bullet puller with a cloth.
Which Brand Is Best For Bullet Puller?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it largely depends on personal preferences. Some people may prefer a brand with a more traditional look, while others may prefer a more innovative design. Ultimately, the best brand for a bullet puller will depend on the individual user’s needs.
The best bullet puller reviews recommend the Dewalt DW735B. It is a durable and efficient tool that is easy to use.