There are many factors to consider when purchasing a camera lens. But with so many different brands and models on the market, how do you know which is the best lens for your Nikon camera? Here, we’ve rounded up the best camera lenses for Nikon, based on our own hands-on experience and expert reviews. Whether you’re looking for a general-purpose lens or something more specialized, we’ve got you covered.
Best Camera Lenses For Nikon Comparisons
|1||Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras, Model 20061 (Renewed)||4.7||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras||4.56||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|6||JINTU 500mm/1000mm f/8 Telephoto Lens Manual Camera Lens for Nikon D90 D80 D3500, D750, D800, D810, D850, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500||4.81||Buy on Amazon|
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Right Camera Lenses For Nikon
There are a few things you should consider before purchasing the best camera lenses for Nikon.
First, consider the type of photography you will be doing. This will help you determine the type of lens you need.
Second, consider the budget you have for the lenses.
Finally, read reviews of the lenses you are considering to get an idea of their quality and performance.
6 Best Camera Lenses For Nikon List
1. Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
The Nikon D5600 is a fully compatible camera with limited functions for the D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1.
The Nikon D5600 is not compatible with the D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras.
Things We Like:
- -Great optics for stills and HD video
- -Fast autofocus
- -Pulse motor for fast autofocus
- -Rounded 7-blade diaphragm
2. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens
This lens is a DX format lens and is specifically designed for Nikon cameras. It has a 44 degree picture angle and a 35-millimeter equivalent lens. It has a silent wave motor AF system and can accept screw on filters.
The lens construction is 8 elements in 6 groups. The maximum reproduction ratio is 0.16x. The lens is not zoomable.
Things We Like:
- – Picture angle with Nikon DX format is 44 degrees
- – Aperture range is F/1.8 to 22
- – Lens construction is 8 elements in 6 groups
- – Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode
- – Maximum reproduction ratio is 0.16x
3. Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
The Nikon F-Mount Lens/DX Format is a 35mm equivalent lens designed for Nikon digital SLR cameras. It is fully compatible with the Nikon D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850. The Nikon F-Mount Lens/DX Format is also compatible with limited functions with the Nikon Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100.
However, the Nikon F-Mount Lens/DX Format is not compatible with the Nikon D4 Series, Nikon D3 Series, Nikon D2 Series, Nikon D1 Series, Nikon D800 Series, Nikon D700, Nikon D610, Nikon D600, Nikon D300 Series, Nikon D200, Nikon D100, Nikon D7000, Nikon D5100, Nikon D90, Nikon D70 Series, Nikon D3200, Nikon D3100, Nikon D3000, Nikon D60, Nikon D50, Nikon D40 series, film cameras. For any product related queries, please contact us.
Things We Like:
- -F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- -Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras
- -Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40
4. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED
The Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6G ED VR II telephoto zoom lens is a compact super zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, and more.
It features a fast f/5.6 aperture and 4.5 stops of vibration reduction for smooth, blur-free images. The lens is also compatible with optional TC 14e series tele converters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support.
Things We Like:
- -500 millimeter of zoom power on FX format DSLRs
- -750 millimeter equivalent on DX format DSLRs, minimum focus distance: 7.2 feet (2.2 meter)
- -Fast f/5.6 constant aperture
- -4.5 stops of vibration reduction
- -Approx. Weight 81.2 ounce
- -Approx. Dimensions (diameter x length) 4.2 inch x 10.5 inch( based on CIPA guidelines)
5. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G is a compact FX format prime lens that offers excellent picture quality. With a focal length of 50mm, it provides a wide angle perspective for landscape and other wide-angle photography.
The lens features a new optical system with aspherical lens element, which results in improved edge-to-edge sharpness on both FX and DX format digital SLRs. The lens is also not zoomable, making it perfect for capturing images with a fixed focal point.
Things We Like:
- -Fast f/1.8 lens
- -Compact FX format
- -47 degree angle of view with 135 format
- -0.15X reproduction ratio
- -M/a focus mode switch
- -Filter thread 58 millimeter
- -Autofocus: Yes.
- -Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- -Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx
6. JINTU 500mm/1000mm f/8 Telephoto Lens Manual Camera
This lens is a full manual lens, and will not work with electronic contacts in your camera. It is perfect for small or distant subjects, and can be used with DSLR cameras or micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras. The lens also comes with a free T mount adapter, so it can be used with other brands of cameras.
Things We Like:
- -Super 500mm achromatic refractor telephoto lens with high index, low-dispersion multi-coated HD optical glass to reduce flare
- -2x Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm
- -Built-in tripod mount and removable lens hood help reduce stray light to prevent lens flare and ghosting
- -All-metal body and mount
- -Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto
Benefits of Using Camera Lenses For Nikon
Assuming you would like tips on how to use camera lenses:
1. Choose the right lens for the job. There are many different types of camera lenses available, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Select the one that will best help you achieve the results you want.
2. Mount the lens on your camera. Make sure the lens is properly attached before taking any pictures.
3. Adjust the focus. Use the focus ring on the lens to bring the subject into sharp relief.
4. Take the picture. Press the shutter button half-way to activate the autofocus and then fully to take the picture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose This Type Of Camera Lenses For Nikon?
The Nikon DX format cameras are known for their high-quality lenses. These lenses are designed to capture clear photos and videos with minimal distortion. They are also able to provide accurate colors and sharp details.
Are Camera Lenses For Nikon Worth For The Money?
Nikon lenses can be very versatile and provide great quality images. They can be expensive, but they are usually worth the money.
What Are Some Things To Remember When Using A Camera Lenses For Nikon?
- -To keep your camera lenses clean, use a lens cleaner and a soft cloth.
- -To extend the life of your lenses, store them in a cool and dry place.
- -To avoid damaging your camera lenses, never use sharp objects to remove dust or dirt.
What Are The Different Types Of Camera Lenses For Nikon?
There are three types of camera lenses for Nikon cameras: standard lenses, wide-angle lenses, and telephoto lenses.
Why Do You Need A Camera Lenses For Nikon?
A camera lens for Nikon can be beneficial for a variety of reasons. Lenses offer a unique perspective on photos and videos, and can help capture detail and depth not possible with the naked eye.
Additionally, lenses can alter the appearance of a photo or video by changing the focal length or aperture.
If you’re looking for a camera that can take great photos, Nikon lenses are a great option. They offer high quality optics that will give you great results.