If you’re looking for the best coil packs for your F150 EcoBoost, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the best coil packs on the market and giving you our honest opinion on each one. We’ll also be providing a buyer’s guide to help you make the best decision for your needs.
Top 6 Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost Comparison in 2022
|1||ENA Ignition Coil Pack Compatible with Lincoln Ford MKT Expedition F-150 Explorer Transit V6 3.5L Replacement For BL3Z12029C||4.86||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Ignition Coil Pack Set of 6 – Compatible with Ford, Mercury, Mazda & Lincoln Vehicles – 3.5L, 3.7L V6 Edge, F150, Explorer, Mustang, Taurus X, MKZ – Replaces 7T4E-12A375-EE, DG520, 7T4Z12029E, DG-520||4.82||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Motorcraft – Coil Asy IGN (P) (DG549)||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|4||MSD Ignition Coil||3.95||Buy on Amazon|
|5||A-Premium Ignition Coils Pack Compatible with Ford Explorer F-150 Edge Fusion Mustang Taurus Lincoln MKS MKX MKT MKZ Sable 3.5L 3.7L UF-553 6-PC Set||4.86||Buy on Amazon|
|6||HIKARU PARTS 6pcs Ignition Coil Pack Compatible with Ford Lincoln Explorer Expedition F-150 Flex MKS MKT Transit Interceptor Taurus Navigator DG-549 C1814 UF646 3.5L V6 2011-2019||4.72||Buy on Amazon|
How To Select The Best Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost
There are a few things to consider before purchasing the best coil packs for your f150 ecoboost.
First, you’ll want to determine which size and type of coil pack is best for your vehicle.
Second, you’ll want to consider the price and find a coil pack that fits your budget.
Finally, you’ll want to read reviews to see what other f150 ecoboost owners think of the coil pack you’re considering.
Top 6 Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost List
1. ENA Ignition Coil Pack Compatible with Lincoln
If you’re experiencing issues with your car’s ignition coils, it might be time to check out our selection of replacement coils. Our coils are designed to improve performance and reliability, and they’re perfect for original equipment and replacement applications.
Plus, our 1 Year Limited Warranty guarantees that you’ll be happy with our products.
Things We Like:
- -Engineered for original equipment and replacement applications
- -Reduces common ignition coil issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- -Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- -products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Cons: -1 Year Limited Warranty
2. Ignition Coil Pack Set of 6 –
If you’re experiencing poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL) due to a failing ignition coil pack set, replace it with this set of replacement coils from our shop. These packs are compatible with a variety of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, and Mercury 3.5L and 3.
7L V6 engines, and should be replaced in tandem with the spark plugs. Our warranty guarantees that if the coils fail on your car within the warranty period, we will replace them free of charge.
Things We Like:
- – Direct replacement for Ford, Mazda, Lincoln & Mercury 3.5L & 3.7L V6 vehicles w/o Ecoboost
- – OEM fit, quality, and finish
- – 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty
- – Save time and money by replacing the part yourself
3. Motorcraft – Coil Asy IGN (P) (DG549)
This part is for use in vehicles specific to the United States. It is available in one purchase price and comes in a variety of fit types.
Things We Like:
- -Purchase price is 1 each
- -Country of Origin: United States
- -Part number: DG-549
- -Fit type: Vehicle Specific
4. MSD Ignition Coil
This product is an auto accessory from China. It is 7.366 cms (L) x 27.94 cms (W) x 33.02 cms (H) and has a quantity of 1.
Things We Like:
- -Small size
- -Easy to install
- -Package dimensions are small and easy to transport
- -Product type is an accessory
5. A-Premium Ignition Coils Pack Compatible with Ford
Compatible with Ford Edge 2007-2016 V6 3.5L/3.7L Compatible with Explorer 2011-2017 V6 3.5L Compatible with F-150 2011-2017 V6 3.5L/3.7L Compatible with Fusion 2010-2012 V6 3.5L
Compatible with Flex 2009-2017 V6 3.5L Compatible with Lincoln MKS 2009-2016 V6 3.7L Compatible with MKX 2007-2016 V6 3.5L/3.7L Compatible with MKZ 2007-2016 V6 3.5L/3.7L Compatible with Mazda CX-9 2007-2015 V6 3.5L/3.7L Compatible with Mercury Sable 2008-2009 V63.
Things We Like:
- -Compatible with Ford Edge 2007-2016 V6 3.5L/3.7L;
- Explorer 2011-2017 V6 3.5L; F-150 2011-2017 V6 3.5L/3.7L;
- Fusion 2010-2012 V6 3.5L;
- Flex 2009-2017 V6 3.5L
- -Compatible with Ford Mustang 2011-2016 V6 3.7L; Taurus 2008-2016 V6
6. HIKARU PARTS 6pcs Ignition Coil Pack Compatible
The Direct Replacement Ignition Coil Pack provides spark for the engine of your vehicle. Old ignition coils lead to poor fuel economy, backfiring. Replace your ignition coil today to avoid misfires on your vehicle.
Compatible with Lincoln Ford 2015-2017 Expedition Police Transit 2013-2017 Police Explorer 2013-2015 Flex Taurus 2013-2015 Lincoln MKS MKT 2015-2017 Navigator 3.5L Ecoboost including years 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19. Even though this is not a genuine OEM part, it fits and works like the OE factory part.
Save your time and money by replacing ignition coil yourself. Happy Customer is always our priority. If you are satisfied with this item, Please do not hesitate to contact with for no hassle refund or replacement. We provide 5 years with Proof of Purchase.
Things We Like:
- -Direct replacement for your vehicle’s original ignition coil
- -Provides spark for the engine of your car
- -Can improve fuel economy and decrease the number of misfires
- -Fits many Lincoln Ford models including the 2015-2017 Expedition Police Transit, 2013-2017 Police Explorer, and the 2013-2015 Flex Taurus
A Guide to Use Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost
Assuming you would like tips on how to change your coil packs:
1. Park your vehicle on a level surface and set the parking brake. Make sure to wear gloves to protect your hands.
2. Locate the coil packs. On a Ford F-150 EcoBoost, they are located under the plastic engine cover.
3. Use a ratchet and socket to remove the bolts holding the coil packs in place.
4. Pull the old coil packs out and insert the new ones.
5. Re-attach the coil packs using the bolts you removed in step three.
6. Start the engine and listen for any strange noises. If everything sounds normal, you have successfully changed your coil packs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Different Types Of Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost?
There are three types of coil packs for the F150 Ecoboost: a standard coil pack, an SCT coil pack, and a Dual Injection coil pack.
Where To Buy The Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost Online?
There are a few places that you can buy the coil packs for the 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Ecoboost. One option is to find them online. Another option is to find them at a Ford dealership.
Why Choose This Type Of Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost?
The EcoBoost engine uses a larger-diameter coilpack than the standard Ford engine, allowing for a higher compression ratio and greater power.
Additionally, the EcoBoost uses a unique fuel injection system that injects fuel directly into the cylinders, which results in greater fuel efficiency and power.
Why Do You Need A Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost?
A coil pack is a device that uses coils to generate electricity. Ford Motor Company has fitted coil packs to the 2015 F-150 Ecoboost to improve the performance and fuel economy of the vehicle.
How Does Coil Packs For F150 Ecoboost Work?
Coil packs for the Ford F150 Ecoboost use a similar design to those used on gasoline-powered engines.
A coil pack contains hundreds of small coils, which are connected together and wound around a central hub.
When the engine starts, the coils are activated, which in turn causes the magnets within the coils to attract and hold together metal pieces called vanes. This creates a powerful magnetic field, which in turn helps to power the engine.
Coil packs for the 2017 Ford F150 Ecoboost are one of the most important upgrades you can make to your truck. They deliver more power and better fuel economy, and are a great way to make your truck feel more responsive and powerful.