If you’re in the market for a Jeep Wrangler lift kit, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed by all of the options. Jeep Wrangler lift kits come in all different shapes, sizes, and price ranges.
But which one is the best for your Jeep? To help you make your decision, we’ve put together a list of the best Jeep Wrangler lift kits, based on our own personal experience and customer feedback.
Best Jl Lift Kit Comparisons
|1||TeraFlex 1165200 1.5″ JL Wrangler 4 Door Spacer Kit, 1 Pack||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|2||WSays 2.5″ JL Leveling Lift Kits Full Suspension Lift Spacer Kit Compatible with 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL||4.71||Buy on Amazon|
|3||KSP 2.5″ JL Front Leveling Lift Kits,Front & Rear Suspension Kits fit for 2018-2022 Wrangler JL Gladiator JT with Coil Spring Spacers and Sway Bar Run 35″ Tires, Not fit Electric Version||4.83||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Rubicon Express JL 2.5 Inch Standard Coil Lift Kit JL7141||4.51||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Rough Country 2.5″ Lift Kit w/N3 Shocks for 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL – 67730||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|6||SUPERLIFT | 5803 | 2.5″ Lift Kit fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 and 4 Door||4.67||Buy on Amazon|
Jl Lift Kit Buying Guide
There are a few things you should look for when purchasing a JL lift kit. Make sure the kit includes all the necessary hardware and instructions for installation. Also, check to see if the kit is compatible with your specific model of Jeep.
Top 6 Jl Lift Kit List
1. TeraFlex 1165200 1.5″ JL Wrangler 4 Door
The JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is a great fit for those looking for a durable, off-road capable vehicle. With a lift height of 1.5″ and sport/sahara fenders that are 33″ tall, this vehicle is perfect for anyone looking for a little extra protection while enjoying the great outdoors.
If you’re looking to add a little extra height to your Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, the Rubicon fenders are also available in 33″ and 35″ heights with 2″ front and 2″ rear bump stops to ensure a smooth ride.
Things We Like:
- -Fits JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- -Lift Height: 1.5”
- -Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33”
- -Rubicon Fenders: 33”
- -Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
2. WSays 2.5″ JL Leveling Lift Kits Full
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022 is a great off-road vehicle that can easily fit 35″ tires. With the help of this 2.5 inch full lift kit, you can increase your ground clearance and give you more room for large tires.
The spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during extreme articulation. Installation is easy and comes with instruction.
Things We Like:
- -Can easily run 35″ tires -Increase your ground clearance and give you more room for large tires
- -Spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during extreme articulation
- -Easy Bolt-on application
3. KSP 2.5″ JL Front Leveling Lift Kits,Front
Are you looking for a lift kit for your Jeep Wrangler JL? Look no further than our front wrangler lift kits! Our kits are made of high quality steel and will let you drive safer. In addition, our kits come with 10.9 degree strength lug bolts, which ensure a strong connection.
Our kits also passed high-strength compression and impact tests, which exceeds the standard. If you run a 35″ tires on your truck, it will clear but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation. So if you want to change a large a tires, please double check the clearance between the front tire, lower control arm and sway-bar links.
We offer a lifetime warranty on our lift kits. We are pickup and track racing enthusiasts and we have tested and used our own products before selling them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours.
Things We Like:
- -High quality steel lift kit
- -10.9 degree strength lug bolts
- -Passed high-strength compression and impact test
- -Can bring security to your travel
- -Lifetime warranty Cons:
- -May rub if you run a large tire on your truck
4. Rubicon Express JL 2.5 Inch Standard Coil
If you’re looking for a safe, reliable vehicle, you’re out of luck. The only thing this car has going for it is its low price.
Things We Like:
- -Shocks not included
- -Decent quality Cons:
- -Shocks may not be sufficient for heavier riders
- -May not be durable
5. Rough Country 2.5″ Lift Kit w/N3 Shocks
The Rough Country Wrangler JL is designed to give you the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style. With unmatched ground clearance and premium N3 shock absorbers, the Wrangler JL maintains a smooth, factory-like ride.
The levels the front with the rear spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during extreme articulation. And, with Rough Country’s Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty, you can be sure that your Wrangler JL will be a reliable companion for years to come.
Things We Like:
- -Unmatched ground clearance
- -Premium N3 shock absorbers
- -Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- -Spring retention design keeps coil springs in place during extreme articulation
- -Backed by Rough Country’s Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty
6. SUPERLIFT | 5803 | 2.5″ Lift Kit
Adding a coil spacer lift to your Jeep Wrangler JL will give you 2.5″ of added height, clearance for 35″ tires, and factory ride comfort.
Superlift’s kits are easy to install and will maintain your Jeep’s ride quality from the factory. This complete kit includes coil spacers, compression stop spacers, shock extension brackets, sway bar links, and all hardware specific for the 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL.
Things We Like:
- -Maintains ride quality from the factory
- -Easy installation
- -Complete kit
A Guide to Use Jl Lift Kit
Assuming you have a jeep and you want to install a jl lift kit:
1. Park your jeep on a flat surface and put it in park. Place chocks in front of and behind the rear tires.
2. Raise the hood and disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Using a jack, raise the front of the jeep and place jack stands under the frame.
4. Remove the front wheels.
5. Suspend the gas tank with a strap.
6. Disconnect the front driveshaft.
7. Disconnect the sway bar end links.
8. Disconnect the track bar.
9. Disconnect the brake lines from the brake calipers.
10. Remove the coil springs.
11. Install the new coil springs.
12. Reconnect the brake lines to the brake calipers.
13. Reconnect the track bar.
14. Reconnect the sway bar end links.
15. Reconnect the front driveshaft.
16. Lower the gas tank.
17. Install the front wheels.
18. Lower the jeep from the jack stands.
19. Reconnect the negative battery cable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Brand Is Best For Jl Lift Kit?
There is no definitive answer to this question since different people have different preferences. Some people may prefer a brand that is known for quality, while others may prefer a brand that is cheaper. Ultimately, the best brand for a jl lift kit will depend on the individual’s preferences.
How Do I Know If My Jl Lift Kit Has A Warranty?
Your jl lift kit may come with a warranty depending on the manufacturer. Check the warranty information on the box or tag of the product.
How Long Jl Lift Kit Last?
A jl lift kit should last around 3 years with proper care.
How Much Should I Spend On A Jl Lift Kit?
A jl lift kit can typically cost anywhere from $400 to $1,000. It all depends on the features and specifications of the kit.
What Is The Best Price For A Jl Lift Kit?
There is no definitive answer to this question as price can vary significantly depending on the brand, features, and specifications of the jl lift kit that is being purchased. However, a starting point for estimating the cost of a jl lift kit can be found by looking at online retailer prices for similar kits.
Additionally, lift kit companies may offer discounts or promotional pricing for new or pre-owned kits. In the end, it is important to consult with a qualified mechanic or lift specialist to get a precise estimate for the cost of a jl lift kit.
Based on the best jl lift kit reviews, there are a few different lift kits that offer different features. Some kits include a lift, while others include a rack and pinion system. It’s important to choose the right kit for your needs, so be sure to read the reviews carefully and compare prices before making a purchase.