If you’re in the market for a new lipo battery, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll go over some of the best lipo battery reviews to help you make an informed decision. We’ll cover a variety of brands and models so you can find the perfect battery for your needs.
Comparison Chart Of Lipo Battery
|1||Zeee 7.4V Lipo Battery 2S 50C 5200mAh Lipos Hard Case with Dean-Style T Connector for RC Car Trucks 1/8 1/10 RC Vehicles(2 Packs)||4.92||Buy on Amazon|
|2||2Packs 2S Lipo Battery 7.4V 6500mAh RC Lipo Battery Pack 90C Hard Case with Trxx and EC5 Plug Compatible with Traxxass Arrma Axial 1/8 and 1/10 RC Truck Vehicles Car Truggy Buggy Racing Models||4.89||Buy on Amazon|
|3||EEMB 3.7V Lithium ion Polymer Battery 2000mAh 103454 Lipo Battery Rechargeable Lithium Polymer ion Battery with JST Connector||4.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Traxxas TRA2832X 2832X 3S 11.1V 5000mAh 3 Cell LiPo Battery, Short||4.79||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Zeee 11.1V 80C 5200mAh 3S Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector Hardcase Battery for RC Car Boat Truck Helicopter Airplane Racing Models(2 Packs)||4.92||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Zeee 2S Lipo Battery 6200mAh 7.4V 60C Hard Case Battery with Deans T Connector for RC Vehicles Car Truck Truggy Boat Racing Hobby(2 Pack)||4.92||Buy on Amazon|
Buyer’s Guide of Lipo Battery
When looking to buy a lipo battery, it is important to consider the following:
1. Capacity: This is the amount of energy that the battery can store and is typically measured in milliamp hours (mAh). A higher capacity battery will be able to store more energy and will therefore last longer before needing to be recharged.
2. Voltage: This is the amount of power that the battery can provide and is typically measured in volts (V). A higher voltage battery will be able to provide more power and will therefore be suitable for use in applications that require more power, such as RC cars.
3. Discharge rate: This is the rate at which the battery can discharge its energy and is typically measured in amps (A). A higher discharge rate battery will be able to provide more power and will therefore be suitable for use in applications that require more power, such as RC cars.
4. Size: This is the physical dimensions of the battery and is typically measured in millimeters (mm). It is important to ensure that the battery you purchase is the correct size for your application.
5. Weight: This is the weight of the battery and is typically measured in grams (g). A lighter weight battery will be easier to transport and may be suitable for use in applications where weight is a concern, such as drones.
6. Connector: This is the type of connector that is used to connect the battery to your device. It is important to ensure that the battery you purchase has the correct connector for your application.
7. Price: This is the cost of the battery and will vary depending on the brand, capacity, voltage, discharge rate, size, and weight. It is important to compare prices from different suppliers before purchasing a battery.
Top Rated Lipo Battery Overview
1. Zeee 7.4V Lipo Battery 2S 50C 5200mAh
The Zeee 7.4V 5200mAh Lipo battery is a high performance battery that is specially compatible with 1/8 and 1/10 RC cars. It offers 50C discharge rate and hardcase for protection.
Things We Like:
- -50C discharge rate
- -2S1P configuration
- -Zeee 5200mAh lipo battery
- -Approx weight: 250g/8.82oz
2. 2Packs 2S Lipo Battery 7.4V 6500mAh RC
This high-performance lipo battery pack is ISO international quality certification and comes with premium materials like lithium polymer. It has a real capacity of 6500mAh and can last for up to 220 cycles. Additionally, the battery has a longer cycle life and can last for up to 295Wh/kg.
It also has a longer running time with a total of +12% and -6% compared to other brands. Lastly, it has a faster charging time of -6% when compared to other brands.
Things We Like:
- – High-performance Lipo battery pack with ISO international quality certification
- – Premium materials and real capacity (6500mAh)
- – Longer cycle life (220 times)
- – Energy density (295Wh/kg)
- – Longer running time (+12%)
- – Faster charging time (-6%)
- – Lightweight (-5%)
- – Lower Resistance (-4%)
- – Professional and reliable
3. EEMB 3.7V Lithium ion Polymer Battery 2000mAh
This is a 2000mAh 3.7V battery. It is UL certified for cell and UN 38.3 compliant.
It is suitable for Bluetooth speaker, dash cam, keyboard and mouse, Wi-Fi enabled smart home systems, PDA and digital cameras, GPS, monitoring units, notebook computers, e-books, telematics, tracking devices, sleep management equipment, blood oxygen tracking equipment, pulse monitors.
Things We Like:
- -UL certified
- -No leaking
- -Excellent cost performance
- -Long cycle life
- -PCM protection function
- -Stores in 40%-60% charged state
4. Traxxas TRA2832X 2832X 3S 11.1V 5000mAh 3
The Traxxas 2832X power cell 3s 11.1v li-po battery comes with a iD connector for quick and easy installation. It is made with high quality cells and has a capacity of 5000mAh.
The Traxxas 2832X power cell 3s 11.1v li-po battery is a great option for those who are looking for a high capacity battery.
Things We Like:
- -5000mAh battery
- -11.1V battery
- -iD connector
- -high capacity
- -low weight
- -good price
5. Zeee 11.1V 80C 5200mAh 3S Lipo Battery
The Zeee 5200mAh 3S lipo battery is a high performance battery that is widely fit for 1/8 and 1/10 RC car models. It has a discharge rate of 80C and a voltage of 11.1V.
Things We Like:
- -High voltage (11.1V)
- -Long runtime (80C)
- -Compatible with many models
- -Aggressive discharge rate
6. Zeee 2S Lipo Battery 6200mAh 7.4V 60C
The Zeee 2S 6200mAh RC Lipo battery is designed for use with professional 1/10 scale and 1/8 scale RC car hobby models. This battery is compatible with the Emaxx, Bandit, Rustler version, Losi, Team Associated, etc. models.
This battery has a voltage of 7.4V and a capacity of 6200mAh. The battery is also equipped with a 60C discharge rate.
Things We Like:
- -Compatible with many 1/10 and 1/8 scale RC cars
- -6200mAh capacity
- -60C discharge rate
Benefits of Using Lipo Battery
A lipo battery is a type of battery that is typically used in RC vehicles. They are also used in some drones and other electronics. Lipo batteries are known for their high capacity and high discharge rate.
To use a lipo battery, you will need a lipo charger. You can use a standard RC battery charger, or you can use a special lipo charger. Lipo batteries must be charged using the correct voltage and current.
Charging a lipo battery is simple. First, connect the charger to the battery. Make sure that the charger is set to the correct voltage and current. Then, plug in the charger and wait for the light to turn green. Once the light turns green, the battery is fully charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Clean A Lipo Battery?
Cleaning a lipo battery is relatively easy. Simply remove the battery from the device and wash it in warm, soapy water. Be sure to remove any dirt or debris, and dry the battery thoroughly before reassembling the device.
What Are The Different Types Of Lipo Battery?
There are three different types of lipo battery: lithium polymer, nickel-cadmium, and lithium ion. Lithium polymer batteries are the lightest and have the longest lifespan, but they also have the lowest voltage.
Nickel-cadmium batteries are middle-weight and have good voltage and lifespan, but they are not as light as lithium polymer batteries. Li-ion batteries are the heaviest and have the highest voltage, but they also have the shortest lifespan.
Are Lipo Battery Worth For The Money?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of a lipo battery will vary depending on the brand, size, and type of battery.
That said, some lipo batteries can be quite expensive, so it is important to get a good deal if you are considering purchasing one. Generally speaking, lipo batteries are worth the money if they are durable and offer good performance.
How Do I Know If My Lipo Battery Has A Warranty?
Your lipo battery may have a warranty if it was purchased from an authorized retailer. If not, the battery may still have a warranty if it was purchased from a reputable company.
What Are Some Things To Remember When Using A Lipo Battery?
- -To avoid fire, do not expose lipo battery to direct sunlight or heat
- – keep it cool or frozen
- -Do not short circuit the battery
- – do not put metal objects on the battery or connect the battery to metal objects
- -Do not charge the battery over 4.2 volts
In the end, the best lipo battery reviews are the ones that work best for the individual. However, it is important to research which battery is right for you and your specific needs before making a purchase.